All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was written to be used by you and your young student together. It is the story of a twin brother and sister, Charlie and Charlotte, who are visiting their grandparents' farm. They soon learn that the farm is full of learning opportunities! As you read their story, your students will be drawn into the adventure along with the twins. They will learn about numbers, shapes, place value, adding, and subtracting. They will also learn about gardening, baby animals on the farm, nature, and the love of family. They will hear exciting stories from Grandpa and Grandma, and they will be invited to join the twins on their living math adventures. We hope you have a grand time on this adventure!
- Author(s)Angela O'Dell
- PublisherMaster Books
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaster Books
- Weight816 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.