All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis booklet is designed to accompany the main book, Math Remediation for the College-Bound: How Teachers Can Close the Gap, from the Basics through Algebra. Each chapter of the booklet consists of five sections: (1) practice homework, (2) a sample test, (3) the answers to selected and numbered exercises corresponding to their numbering in the book, (4) answers to the practice homework, and (5) answers to sample tests.
- Author BiographyDaryo Khatri is president/CEO of TopTech, Inc. and professor of physics at the University of District of Columbia. Anne O. Hughes is a retired professor of sociology and anthropology at the University of District of Columbia.
- Author(s)Daryao S. Khatri
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width220 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.