All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGetting a top score on the quantitative section of the GRE requires far more than plugging numbers into formulas. Students must apply their mathematical skills to convoluted word problems that test their ability to read clearly, interpret quickly, and determine the optimal plan of attack. Most importantly, you must be ready for the typical tricks and traps that the test writers use over and over again to snag unsuspecting students. This publication presents the hardest, trickiest, most convoluted word problems you are likely to see on the GRE - and shows you how to tackle each one quickly and confidently. We will test your kwledge (and speed) for every topic from addition to probability, including all of those anying word problems involving mixtures, age, rates, and geometry. To ace the GRE, you will need to master math word problems. This book will help you fill in the gaps and solve killer problems without breaking a sweat.
- Author BiographyAfter receiving her Ph.D. in 1987 from Kansas State University, Dr. Nolan conducted research for several years in academia and industry. Since 1997, she has been the President and CEO of Ivy League Admission, a premier admission service for top U.S. schools.
- Author(s)Dr Nancy L Nolan
- PublisherMagnificent Milestones, Incorporated
- Date of Publication27/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagnificent Milestones, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.