All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Leading Resource for preschool and elementary school math curriculums. Like many teachers, you may t kw how to create your own math program and end up relying on teacher-directed activities that emphasize memorization. Math at Their Own Pace provides pre-designed, child-centered activities that engage and challenge young children to learn math at their own level. You can place these easy-to-construct, inexpensive activities on the shelf for children to use when they are developmentally ready and interested.
- Author BiographyGreg Nelson, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Elementary and Early Childhood Education at Bridgewater State College in Bridgewater, Massachusetts. He has been a lead teacher at a Montessori preschool and serves on a number of math education committees.
- Author(s)Greg Nelson
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width217 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.