All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionRequiring prior kwledge of mathematics or health care, MATH FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS, 2E is a comprehensive, foundational resource that is equally effective in the classroom or for self-study. It emphasizes the fundamentals of mathematics while giving you plenty of experience applying that to real-world practice. Actual health professionals also share how they use math in their careers. Exercises using drug dosages, intake and output, weights and measures, temperatures, IV drip rates, , illustrations of syringes, prescriptions, medication labels, IV bags, and I and O charts give you hands-on practice with real-life health care skills requiring mathematics. A student workbook and MindTap(R) digital learning solution are also available. The Second Edition includes all-new chapters devoted to pre-algebra and geometry as well as statistics. It also offers new coverage of body mass index, 24-hour time, calculating the volume of containers of various shapes, and more.
- Author BiographyMike Kennamer, Ed.D., NRP, currently serves as director of workforce development at Northeast Alabama Community College, where he previously served as chair of the skills training division and director of the EMS department. Kennamer has authored several books and video series, and has contributed to a number of projects, including both print and web-based projects. His experience in teaching in and administering a variety of allied health programs gives him a strong foundation from which to write. Kennamer also serves as President/CEO of Kennamer Media Group, a content development and content management company whose core values include integrity, quality and focus.
- Author(s)Michael Kennamer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.