All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if you could save a person in danger from rapidly rising floodwaters using math? This amazing book makes you a math problem solver by putting you into situations faced by people who work in jobs that serve the community. Math is an important part of the job for police officers, fire fighters, and commanders in the Coast Guard. Three exciting stories lead to a problem you must solve using math. A toolbox section helps take you through similar examples and provides math exercises you can do that will help give you a better understanding of how to solve the problem in the story.
- Author(s)Richard Wunderlich
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMath on the Job
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Weight136 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.