Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- Author(s)Anton Bovier,Pierre Picco
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Probability
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of Contents1: Statics.- 1.1 Mean Field Models.- Hopfield Models as Generalized Random Mean Field Models.- The Martingale Method for Mean-Field Disordered Systems at High Temperature.- On the Central Limit Theorem for the Overlap in the Hopfield Model.- Limiting Behavior of Random Gibbs Measures: Metastates in Some Disordered Mean Field Models.- On the Storage Capacity of the Hopfield Model.- 1.2 Lattice Models.- Typical Profiles of the Kac-Hopfield Model.- Thermodynamic Chaos and the Structure of Short-Range Spin Glasses.- Random Spin Systems with Long-Range Interactions.- 2: Dynamics.- Langevin Dynamics for Sherrington-Kirkpatrick Spin Glasses.- Sherrington-Kirkpatrick Spin-Glass Dynamics Part II: The Discrete Setting.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.