Mathematical Concepts for Mechanical Engineering Design by Apple Academic Press Inc. (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $193.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $257.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMathematical Concepts for Mechanical Engineering Design provides a broad understanding of the main computational techniques used for simulation of water distribution networks and water transmission systems. It introduces the theoretical background to a number of techniques and general data analysis techniques. The book also examines the application of techniques in an industrial setting, including current practices and current research, are presented. It provides practical experience of commercially available systems and includes a small-scale water systems related projects. The authors illustrate the concepts and techniques covered in the book by using a calculation that simulates water distribution networks and water transmission systems. The book also covers significant research on new methodologies and important applications in the fields of automation and control as well as includes the latest coverage of chemical databases and the development of new computational methods and efficient algorithms for hydraulic software and mechanical engineering. The book will be informative and useful to both academics and mechanical engineers in various industrial sectors, including hydraulic and mechanical engineering.
- Author BiographyKaveh Hariri Asli, PhD, is a professional mechanical engineer with over 30 years of experience in practicing mechanical engineering design and teaching. He is the author of over 50 articles and reports in the fields of fluid mechanics, hydraulics, automation, and control systems. Dr. Hariri has consulted for a number of major corporations. Hossein Sahleh, PhD, is a university lecturer with 30 years of experience in teaching and research in mathematics. He is the author of many papers in journals and conference proceedings and is on the editorial board member of several journals. Hossein Sahleh, PhD, is a university lecturer with 30 years of experience in teaching and research in mathematics. He is the author of many papers in journals and conference proceedings and is on the editorial board member of several journals.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note99 black & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHossein Sahleh,Kaveh Hariri Asli,Soltan Ali Ogli Aliyev
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.