Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionMathematical control theory for a single partial differential equation (PDE) has dominated the research literature for quite a while: new, complex, and challenging issues have recently arisen in the context of coupled, or interconnected, PDE systems. This has led to a rapidly growing interest, and many unanswered questions, within the PDE community. By concentrating on systems of hyperbolic and parabolic coupled PDEs that are nlinear, Mathematical Control Theory of Coupled PDEs seeks to provide a mathematical theory for the solution of three main problems: well-posedness and regularity of the controlled dynamics; stabilization and stability; and optimal control for both finite and infinite horizon problems along with existence/uniqueness issues of the associated Riccati equations.
- Author(s)Irena Lasiecka
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- Series TitleCBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 75
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight437 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byRon Rozier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.