All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThese twenty papers were selected by the author. The book includes a major introduction by Werner Hildenbrand, who assesses Professor Debreu's contribution to ecomic theory and explains the part played by these papers in the development of the subject.
- Author(s)Gerard Debreu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/1986
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconometric Society Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36d.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byAndrew Chesher,Matthew O. Jackson
- Introduction byWerner Hildenbrand
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.