All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTypical mathematical techniques of operations research and systems engineering are developed in this text, which applies these methods to the design and operation of civil engineering systems. Topics include optimization and design, plus basic and applied probability. Solutions to selected problems; solution guide available upon request. 1972 edition.
- Author(s)Robert L. Nicholls,Robert M. Stark
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleDover Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width167 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.