All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for students familiar with abstract mathematics but t physics, this graduate-level text was written by a member of the National Academy of Science. It introduces fundamentals of classical mechanics; surveys basics of quantum mechanics; and concludes with a look at group theory and quantum mechanics of the atom. 1963 edition.
- Author(s)George W. Mackey
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/02/2004
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.