All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.18
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis entertaining text, developed by a math teacher, uses puzzles and games to introduce the basic ideas and operations of arithmetic. Following the standard middle school curriculum, the book presents 418 problems and 120 illustrations that cover a wide range of topics: averages, fractions, decimals, percentages, powers, roots, and more. Puzzles range from easy to difficult.
- Author(s)Jack Frohlichstein
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDover Recreational Math
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note120 illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.