All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis refreshingly authoritative look at recreational mathematics illustrates winning strategies that use the methods of algebra, geometry, combinatorics, number theory, graph theory, and other branches of mathematics. Its lucid analyses of the rules and theories of mathematical games include skill-enhancing exercises, plus references, appendixes, and detailed explanations. 1992 edition.
- Author(s)Steven Vajda
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width168 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.