All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume features key contributions from the International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods, (ICPRAM 2012,) held in Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal from February 6th-8th, 2012. The conference provided a major point of collaboration between researchers, engineers and practitioners in the areas of Pattern Recognition, both from theoretical and applied perspectives, with a focus on mathematical methodologies. Contributions describe applications of pattern recognition techniques to real-world problems, interdisciplinary research, and experimental and theoretical studies which yield new insights that provide key advances in the field. This book will be suitable for scientists and researchers in optimization, numerical methods, computer science, statistics and for differential geometers and mathematical physicists.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAna Luisa Fred,J. Salvador Sanchez,Pedro Latorre Carmona
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.