Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionFrom best-selling author Donald McQuarrie comes his newest text, Mathematical Methods for Scientists and Engineers. Intended for upper-level undergraduate and graduate courses in chemistry, physics, maths and engineering, this book is essential reading for all advanced students in the physical sciences. Comprised of more than 2000 problems and 700 worked examples that detail every single step, this text is exceptionally well adapted for self study as well as for course use. Famous for his clear writing, careful pedagogy, and challenging problems and examples, McQuarrie has crafted yet ather tour de force.
- Author BiographyDONALD McQUARRIE is Professor Emeritus from the Department of Chemistry at the University of California, Davis, USA. From his classic text on Statistical Mechanics to his recent quantum-first tour de force on Physical Chemistry, McQuarrie's best selling textbooks are highly acclaimed by the chemistry community.
- Author(s)Donald A. McQuarrie
- PublisherUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/06/2003
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Content Note704 illustrations
- Weight2154 g
- Width195 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine52 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.