All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlgebraically based approach to vectors, mapping, diffraction, and other topics in applied math also covers generalized functions, analytic function theory, and more. Additional topics include sections on linear algebra, Hilbert spaces, calculus of variations, boundary value problems, integral equations, analytic function theory, and integral transform methods. Exercises. 1969 edition.
- Author(s)John W. Dettman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1989
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight471 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.