All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a prominent Russian mathematician, this concise mograph examines aspects of queuing theory as an application of probability. Prerequisites include a familiarity with the theory of probability and mathematical analysis. Students and professionals in operations research as well as applied mathematicians will find this elegant, ground-breaking work of substantial interest. 1960 edition.
- Author(s)A. Y. Khinchin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.