All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionMathematical Optimization and Ecomic Analysis is a self-contained introduction to various optimization techniques used in ecomic modeling and analysis such as geometric, linear, and convex programming and data envelopment analysis. Through a systematic approach, this book demonstrates the usefulness of these mathematical tools in quantitative and qualitative ecomic analysis. The book presents specific examples to demonstrate each technique's advantages and applicability as well as numerous applications of these techniques to industrial ecomics, regulatory ecomics, trade policy, ecomic sustainability, production planning, and environmental policy. Key Features include: - A detailed presentation of both single-objective and multiobjective optimization; - An in-depth exposition of various applied optimization problems; - Implementation of optimization tools to improve the accuracy of various ecomic models; - Extensive resources suggested for further reading. This book is intended for graduate and postgraduate students studying quantitative ecomics, as well as ecomics researchers and applied mathematicians. Requirements include a basic kwledge of calculus and linear algebra, and a familiarity with ecomic modeling.
- Author(s)Mikulas Luptacik
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number36
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.