About this product
- DescriptionOrigami is the art of paper folding without the use of either scissors or glue. Each of the beautiful and fundamental math shapes described in this book is achieved by folding sheets of standard A4 paper. There are step-by-step instructions for each of the shapes in this very impressive collection.
- Author(s)David Mitchell
- PublisherTarquin Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/1997
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationDiss
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTarquin Publications
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight186 g
- Width176 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.