All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an overview of the current state of kwledge along with open problems and perspectives, clarified in such fields as n-standard inferences in description logics, logic of provability, logical dynamics and computability theory. The book includes contributions concerning the role of logic today, including unexpected aspects of contemporary logic and the application of logic. This book will be of interest to logicians and mathematicians in general.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleInternational Mathematical Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight575 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDov M. Gabbay,Michael Zakharyaschev,Sergey Goncharov
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.