All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a trailblazer in the field, this classic of mathematical programming and operational research first appeared decades ago. It remains ever relevant, offering advanced undergraduates and graduate students a coherent introduction to linear and nlinear programming that emphasizes mathematical concepts and applications. It also constitutes an excellent reference. 1961 edition.
- Author(s)Steven Vajda
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.