All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVery satisfying. - Will Shortz, Crossword Editor, The New York Times. This new collection features an intriguing mix of recreational math, logic, and creativity puzzles, many of which first appeared in the author's Daily Telegraph (UK) column. Requiring only basic algebra skills, classic and new puzzles include The Monty Hall Problem, The Unexpected Hanging, The Shakespeare Puzzles, and Finger Multiplication.
- Author(s)Barry R. Clarke
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrationsstrations
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.