All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe book consists of three parts. The first part gives an elementary derivation of the five basic equations of the discrete Kalman filter. The second part is a collection of reports on color matching with much use made of the theory of least squares. The third part shows how the discrete Kalman filter can be looked at as iterated least squares.
- Author(s)Arthur Ziffer
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.