Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionWritten to equip students in the mathematical siences to understand and model the epidemiological and experimental data encountered in genetics research. This second edition expands the original edition by over 100 pages and includes new material. Sprinkled throughout the chapters are many new problems.
- Author(s)Kenneth Lange
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2002
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight593 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.