All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe interaction between mathematicians and statisticians reveals to be an effective approach to the analysis of insurance and financial problems, in particular in an operative perspective. The Maf2006 conference, held at the University of Saler in 2006, had precisely this purpose and the collection published here gathers some of the papers presented at the conference and successively worked out to this aim. They cover a wide variety of subjects in insurance and financial fields.
- Author BiographyCira Perna has received the Degree in Mathematics from the University of Naples in 1983 and the M. Phil. in Statistics from the CSREAM, University of Naples, in 1985. She had Faculty positions, as Associate Professor, at the University of Calabria (1992-1994) and at the University of Salerno (1994-1999). She has been Professor of Statistics at the University of Salerno since 2000. She has published over 50 technical papers in journals and books. Her current research focuses on non linear time series analysis, artificial neural network models, resampling techniques. She is a member of the Italian Statistical Society and of the IASC. She is also in the board of the ANSET (Italian Time Series Analysis Research Group). Marilena Sibillo: After graduating in Quantitative Economics at the University of Naples Federico II, she worked at the University of Naples Federico II as a Researcher and taught at the Universities of Sassari and Salerno as Associate Professor. Since 2004 she is Professor in Financial Mathematics. She is author of several papers, mostly in Actuarial Mathematics, published in international specialized journal. At present her research is focused on the risk analysis in actuarial portfolio valuations.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag
- Date of Publication02/11/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintSpringer Verlag
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byCira Perna,Marilena Sibillo
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.