All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionEveryday mathematics for children ages 5-10. Looking at mathematics from a biblical view. This book assists children with understanding the correlation between everyday mathematics and the Bible. It provides children with a fun way of learning the Bible while mastering their mathematical skills. It contains Bible verses for all ages and mathematics for ages 5-10.
- Author BiographyVernette Gray is a devoted wife and mother who always had a passion for writing. She currently resides in Connecticut with her son Devin and husband Michael, who is a decorated IRAQ war Veteran currently serving in the US Army. She works for a not-for-profit hospital and loves to spend time helping others. In her free time, she enjoys music, reading and anything to do with numbers. The inspiration for Mathematics, A Biblical View, came from her son Devin who has a passion for math and enthusiasm for learning. She wanted to be able to share her love for God with others while providing an outlet for children to learn and practice at the same time.
- Author(s)Vernette D Gray
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.