All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the fundamentals of discrete mathematics and proof-writing with MATHEMATICS: A DISCRETE INTRODUCTION, 3E, International Edition! With a clear presentation, the mathematics text teaches you t only how to write proofs, but how to think clearly and present cases logically beyond this course. Though it is presented from a mathematician's perspective, you will learn the importance of discrete mathematics in the fields of computer science, engineering, probability, statistics, operations research, and other areas of applied mathematics. Tools such hints and proof templates prepare you to succeed in this course.
- Author BiographyEdward R. Scheinerman is Professor in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics at The Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Scheinerman's research interests include discrete mathematics; especially graph theory, partially ordered sets, random graphs, and combinatorics, as well as applications to robotics and networks.
- Author(s)Edward R. Scheinerman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1030 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 3rd Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.