All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the construction, analysis, and intepretation of mathematical models that shed light on significant problems in the physical sciences. The authors' case studies approach leads to excitement in teaching realistic problems. The exercises reinforce, test and extend the reader's understanding. This reprint volume may be used as an upper level undergraduate or graduate textbook as well as a reference for researchers working on fluid mechanics, elasticity, perturbation methods, dimensional analysis, numerical analysis, continuum mechanics and differential equations.
- Author(s)C.C. Lin,L. A. Segel
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- Series TitleClassics in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight876 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Series Edited byRobert O'Malley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.