About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket-sized book is suitable for pupils aged 13+ (Year 8 upwards) and distills the key information required for pupils approaching Maths Common Entrance and other entrance exams at 13+. The material is arranged clearly in bullet point format in the following topics: Number; Calculation; Problem Solving; Algebra; Shape, Space and Measures; Handling Data. Ideal for quick revision, this small booklet is perfect for any pupil revising for entrance exams at 13+. - Endorsed by ISEB - Contains all the key information required by pupils sitting Common Entrance and other entrance exams at 13+ to ensure pupils are fully prepared for the rigours of their examinations - Information is arranged in six main sections and is presented in bullet point format for clarity and ease of learning - Perfect for last minute revision before entrance examinations! Also available from Galore Park www.galorepark.co.uk: - Mathematics ISEB Revision Guide - Maths Practice Exercises 13+ - Maths Practice Exercises 13+ Level 3 - So You Really Want To Learn Maths Books 1, 2 and 3
- Author BiographyDavid Hanson has over 40 years' teaching experience and has been Leader of the ISEB 11+ Maths setting team, a member of the 13+ Maths setting team and a member of the ISEB Editorial Board. He has also edited the SATIPS Maths Broadsheet. Davis recently retired from teaching to run a small shop trading in collectors' items.
- Author(s)David E. Hanson
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISEB Publications
- Out-of-print date18/07/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight10 g
- Width78 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.