Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped for pre-service primary teachers and practicing teachers, this book is also a valuable reference for early childhood educators, researchers, numeracy consultants and learning support staff. As in previous editions of Mathematics for Children, this edition aims to support teachers at all levels of mathematics education - from early childhood to tertiary education - to develop their kwledge and understanding of mathematics by encouraging them to reflect on children's learning and their own teaching of mathematics. Mathematics for Children 4E continues the successful constructivist approach to learning of previous editions. It focuses on children developing their own mathematical ideas through growth and understanding of mathematical concepts, while challenging children to think mathematically. Each chapter has been updated to incorporate the most recent significant research, changes to curricula and to teaching practices - in this sense, Mathematics for Children is a valuable and rich source of information for both practitioners and researchers.
- Author(s)Janette Bobis,Joanne Mulligan,Tom Lowrie
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.