All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnables efficient assessment of pupils' performance at Levels 1 and 2 of the ISEB 13+ Common Entrance syllabus Clear layout saves time marking work and identifies areas requiring further attention Includes diagrams and working where necessary, to demonstrate how to present high-scoring answers in Level 1 and 2 exams.
- Author BiographySerena Alexander has taught Mathematics since 1987, originally in both maintained and independent senior schools. From 1999 she taught at St. Paul's School for Boys, where she was Head of Mathematics at their Preparatory School, Colet Court, before moving first to Newton Prep as Deputy Head and then to Devonshire House as Headmistress. She has run many Mathematics conferences for prep school teachers. She is now an ISI reporting Inspector and consultant, with a particular focus on mathematics.
- Author(s)Serena Alexander
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight306 g
- Width186 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.