All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text book, reflects many years of teaching experience of the author, provides a clear, concise and authoritative treatment of the topics and is designed to meet the requirements of undergraduate students in the engineering and science disciplines. Enriched by many specially designed numerical examples and exercises which test the degree of understanding achieved, this book will be of value to all engineering and science students. This book (volumes I & II) covers the complete syllabi of engineering mathematics in various universities.
- Author BiographyRakesh Dube.: Professor, Department of Mathematics Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad, U.P.
- Author(s)Rakesh Dube
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.