All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuided by the views of the Principles and Standards for School Mathematics, NCTM has created a new three-book series designed to help teachers support high-quality mathematics learning for diverse student populations in the classroom. The articles in the Grades PreK-5 book demonstrate how connecting real-life activities with mathematical concepts and building on students' kwledge and experiences, can help them excel in the classroom. Strategies that can immediately be implemented to help students form better connections with the content they are studying are also described.
- PublisherNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMathematics for Every Student, Responding to Diversity
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCarol Malloy,Dorothy White,Julie A. Sliva Spitzer
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.