CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionLearn basic medical mathematics with this user-friendly book that offers detailed, step-by-step explanations of math rules, equations, and procedures! Whether you are preparing for a career in the health sciences or need a refresher on basic medical mathematics, Mathematics for Medical and Clinical Laboratory Professionals has what you need. Learn everything from basic algebra to advanced chemistry, statistics, and hematology all through the unique perspective of the health sciences.
- Author BiographyJoel R. Helms is an Associate Professor in Mathematics at the University of Cincinnati - Blue Ash. Previous to 2004, Mr. Helms taught at Thomas Nelson Community College in Hampton Virginia. Mr. Helms has taught college level mathematics since 1994.
- Author(s)Joel Helms
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2008
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight640 g
- Width204 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.