All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a series of fully worked solutions manuals for Mathematics Standard Level for the IB Diploma and Mathematics Higher Level for the IB Diploma. This solutions manual for Mathematics Higher Level for the IB Diploma contains approximately 1250 fully worked solutions to the colour-coded examination-style questions contained in the coursebook. The solutions manual details one method of solving the problem, with comments to give additional explanations where required.
- Author(s)Ben Woolley,Paul Fannon,Stephen Ward,Vesna Kadelburg
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMaths for the IB Diploma
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight880 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.