All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA valuable guide to the mathematical apparatus that underlies so much of modern ecomics. The approach to mathematics is rigorous and the mathematical techniques are always presented in the context of the ecomics problem they are used to solve. Students can gain insight into, and familiarity with, the mathematical models and methods involved in the transition from a phemena to quantitative statement.
- Author BiographyAdam Ostaszewski is currently Senior Lecturer in Mathematics at the London School of Economics. He teaches matematical methods appropriate to economic theory (including game thoery and control theory) and special topic courses to graduates and undergraduates. His main research interets include set--theoretic topology and theoretical economics, concentrating on mathematical problems ansd spanning a wide field of applications.
- Author(s)Adam Ostaszewski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/1993
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight850 g
- Width169 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.