All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping algorithms for multi-dimensional Fourier transforms, this book presents results that yield highly efficient code on a variety of vector and parallel computers. By emphasising the unified basis for the many approaches to both one-dimensional and multidimensional Fourier transforms, this book t only clarifies the fundamental similarities, but also shows how to exploit the differences in optimising implementations. It will thus be of great interest t only to applied mathematicians and computer scientists, but also to seismologists, high-energy physicists, crystallographers, and electrical engineers working on signal and image processing.
- Author(s)Chao Lu,Myoung An,Richard Tolimieri
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleSignal Processing and Digital Filtering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1997. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1997
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.21New
- AU $18.80New
- AU $10.94Used
- AU $24.85New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.60New
- AU $6.47Used
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
- AU $24.00New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.80Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $78.78Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.