All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 80 years, the oil and gas industry has used seismic methods to construct images and determine physical characteristics of rocks that can yield information about oil and gas bearing structures in the earth. This book presents the different seismic data processing methods, also kwn as seismic migration, in a unified mathematical way. The book serves as a bridge between the applied math and geophysics communities by presenting geophysicists with a practical introduction to advanced engineering mathematics, while presenting mathematicians with a window into the world of the mathematically sophisticated geophysicist.
- Author(s)J. K. Cohen,John W. Stockwell,Norman Bleistein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight825 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.