All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe work of New York-based Austrian photographer Mathias Kessler (born 1968) critiques and reimagines contemporary conceptions of nature. In his photographs, elements of Romantic painting, Land art and digital imaging compete and collide, undermining familiar oppositions of nature/culture and representation/ experience.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Out-of-print date12/10/2016
- Weight2077 g
- Width246 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.