Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionTackling underperformance is a key issue for most secondary schools. Additional funding anunced in this year's budget is specifically targeted to support 'personalised learning' and one of the three main priorities for this expenditure is 'to support intervention and catch-up provision for children who have fallen behind in English and maths'. More of the money is being targeted at secondary schools because of the evidence of fewer students meeting national expectations in the end of KS3 tests than at KS1 and KS2. The KS3 Supporting Maths titles are photocopiable activities, linked to other relevant curriculum subjects, which help pupils catch up in maths. Teachers are having to cater for a growing number of lower ability pupils in the mainstream classroom and these materials are likely to be used by Maths teachers, LSAs, and SENCOs. They can be used to support students working within the classroom or those who have been extracted. Each page will include very clear teacher's tes, enabling any adult to immediately see the purpose of the page.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie is particularly well qualified to write these books as he has extensive teaching experience and many of his existing titles are extremely popular with lower ability pupils. Judy Richardson has extensive experience as a writer of educational materials. Jan Brodie is consultant for the series. She is currently a special needs coordinator in a primary school. She has vast experience and a range of qualifications in special needs teaching including the teaching of dyslexic children.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSupporting Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight274 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.