All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeach children problem-solving strategies with these imaginative and creative maths problems. This book shows how once children have learned the different approaches they can become independent creative thinkers and systematically apply their skills. * Problems are set in creative contexts to engage and motivate children. * Plenty of visual and hands-on resources used to cater for different learning styles. * Support for more and less able provided. * Plenty of follow-up suggestions for further work for children to apply their kwledge. * Full colour examples of pupil work included.
- Author BiographyLouise Carruthers is a Key Stage 1 teacher.
- Author(s)Louise Carruthers
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCreative Activities for... S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeAges 5-7
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.