CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
About this product
- DescriptionTeach children problem-solving strategies with these imaginative and creative maths problems. This book shows how once children have learned the different approaches they can become independent creative thinkers and systematically apply their skills. * Problems are set in creative contexts to engage and motivate children. * Plenty of visual and hands-on resources used to cater for different learning styles. * Support for more and less able provided. * Plenty of follow-up suggestions for further work for children to apply their kwledge. * Full colour examples of pupil work included.
- Author BiographyJohn Dabell is an experienced primary teacher, Ofsted trained inspector, writer and freelance numeracy consultant.
- Author(s)John Dabell
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCreative Activities for... S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight380 g
- Width213 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matt Ward
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeAges 7-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.