All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaths Problem Solving, Year 6 is the sixth book in a six-book series that has been written for teachers to use during the numeracy lesson. The sheets provide opportunities for making decisions, reasoning about numbers and shapes and solving real life problems. Differentiated sheets makes it easy to use the sheets in a mixed-ability classroom. The length of the problems are varied with short, medium and more extended problems for children to solve. The problems on each page are mixed so the children do t assume that the solution process is the same each time, but have to understand the problem. They are varied in their complexity and are presented in a meaningful, age-appropriate manner with topics the children will find relevant.
- Author(s)Caterhine Yemm
- PublisherBrilliant Publications
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMaths Problem Solving
- Place of PublicationBedfordshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrilliant Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Frank Endersby
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.