All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA prounced improvement on the already highly regarded Maths Quest Australian Curriculum series, our latest resources for NSW Australian Curriculum Mathematics have been updated based on in-depth research and feedback from teachers practising in NSW. KEY FEATURES * Activities such as Code puzzles, online Word Searches, Crosswords and Sudoku puzzles. * Includes a series of videos entitled the Story of Mathematics that help students to place the development of mathematical ideas in context. * Students are provided with Investigations in every chapter and online projects provided in the ProjectsPLUS platform allowing for collaboration and trackable, connected, group work. Maths Quest 10 NSW Stages 5.1 & 5.2 Pathway Australian Curriculm Edition and eBookPLUS is a hard-copy student text accompanied by eBookPLUS. > eBookPLUS resources include: * Access from any digital device PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet. * Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing. * Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning. * eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material. * Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet. * ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
- Author(s)Catherine Hughes,Coral Connor,Lyn Elms,Robert Cahn,Roger Blackman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMaths Quest for Aust Curriculum Series
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJacaranda Wiley, Australia
- Weight2 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.