All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Maths textbook links directly to the National Curriculum and mixes clear accessible teaching with opportunities to talk about and practice key mathematical concepts. Each textbook is accompanied by a Planning and Assessment Guide, which is designed to support the teacher in planning and assessing the content of the programme. The Planning and Assessment Guide also links to the highly-acclaimed 100 Maths Lessons series, which can be used alongside the textbook programme to build secure foundations and deep understanding of all of the key mathematical concepts in Year 3.
- Author(s)Ann Montague-Smith
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleNational Curriculum Textbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight290 g
- Width211 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.