All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Maths at Work series examines how people around the world use common basic maths skills in their jobs. This book looks at maths at the train station, and includes chapters on counting, measuring, telling the time, and shapes. The final page of each chapter ends with a relevant maths teaser question for the reader, so they can put their own maths skills into practice.
- Author(s)Tracey Steffora
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleAcorn: Maths at Work
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.