All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes 60 gold star stickers - and 30 illustrated stickers for added fun and value. You can get a head start on classroom skills. It includes over 25 write-in activities make learning fun and easy - add up the animals, fill in the missing digits, count the legs on the monsters, put days of the week and months of the year in the correct sequence, and much more. With reusable stickers to put on every page, it includes progress tests and charts to track improvement and build ability. Teachers may photocopy pages for school use. This fantastic learning book has been compiled by a highly experienced teacher and educational consultant, and each concept is explained in a fun way with delightful illustrations. Match numbers of objects to figures and words, place a sequence of pictures in the right order, and play the big banana adding game. Not only are the activities entertaining, but they also allow youngsters to apply what they have learned, gaining confidence with each puzzle that they solve. Children will want to learn more and come top in Maths!
- Author BiographyJill Jones taught in a range of schools for 30 years. Since leaving teaching full time, she has remained in primary education, working as a private tutor specializing in Maths and English.
- Author(s)Jill Jones
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleComing Top
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight200 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest Age4-5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.