Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClimbing trees, playing with wool ...Matilda is sure her cat will love these things, but he doesn't seem very enthusiastic. Undaunted, she thinks up new ways to amuse her reluctant playmate. Tea parties? Dressing up? Or what about a nice bike ride? As the beleagured cat goes from nplussed to terrified, Matilda gets more and more frustrated. After all, what use is a pet if it doesn't want to play? An insightful, fond and funny look at the relationship between a little girl and her cat, this is sure to strike a chord with anyone who's ever been a devoted pet owner.
- Author BiographyEmily Gravett is twice winner of the Kate Greenaway Medal and the Nestle Children's Book Prize Bronze Award for WOLVES (978-1-4050-5362-3) and LITTLE MOUSE'S BIG BOOK OF FEARS (978-0-230-01619-4). An author/illustrator of unique talent and tremendous skill, she has a host of other critically acclaimed books to her name, including BLUE CHAMELEON (978-0-330-51875-8), WOLF WON'T BITE! (978-0-330-52221-2)and AGAIN! (978-0-230-74536-0). Emily lives in Brighton with her partner, daughter and the family dogs.
- Author(s)Emily Gravett
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Interest Age3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.