All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe major writings of Henri Matisse (1869-1954), with the exception of the letters, are collected here along with transcriptions of important interviews and broadcasts given at various stages of Matisse's career. Jack Flam provides a biography, a general introduction that addresses the development of Matisse's aesthetic values and theories, and a critical introduction for each text.
- Author BiographyJack Flam is President of the Dedalus Foundation, Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Art History at Brooklyn College and the Graduate Center of the City College of New York, and author of Matisse: The Man and His Art (1986) and Matisse: A Retrospective (1990).
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication24/07/1995
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleDocuments of Twentieth-Century Art
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note44 b/w
- Weight485 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJack Flam
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.